||Announcing the latest release of Facility Commander Wnx v7.5.1
UTC Fire & Security is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Facility CommanderTM Wnx v7.5.1.
In addition to important new features for all customers, this latest release of Facility Commander Wnx provides an update to latest IT by providing Virtual Machine compatibility, as well as an Video Technology update to our latest available video products, including Ultraview (VisioWave).
The release of Facility Commander Wnx v7.5.1 reaffirms our commitment to continue to enhance our platforms, keeping them current in technology, in competitiveness and in market attractiveness; while delivering the latest in new and enhanced feature-sets
Facility Commander Wnx v7.5.1 offers the following new capabilities:
v7.5.1 Release Notes NEW
7.5.1 Late News bulletin NEW
Why Upgrade from Sapphire & Diamond
Why Upgrade from Secure Perfect
FAQ- How to upgrade from InfoGraphics
|Virtualization features & IT support functions
Additional video compatibility & video functions
- Support for VOS 4.2.1, including support for network storage devices & ECVRS
- Performance enhancement by using updated VisioWave video renderer on the client machines, allowing for matrix to be shown of 4 x 4 instead of previously 3 x 3
- Support for TruVision DVR-10
- Support for DVSRxU - Integration of Pelco DX8100
Access control features
- Increased flexibility on the function ‘Use or lose it’, added in the previous version.
This release also includes additional software enhancements and/or fixes. It is accumulative and inclusive of any previously released version and service pack. It automatically ships with all new software orders. Please refer to the release notes and/or README file on the software media for specific installation instructions and application notes.
About Facility Commander Wnx
Facility Commander® Wnx offers powerful, easy-to-use, IT friendly, integrated security management under the familiar Microsoft Windows® operating environment. It is a complete end-to-end solution for today’s most commonly deployed physical security applications; providing real-time monitoring, command and control, automation, database administration, and report management in a single unified system.
Ideally suited for organizations seeking to self-monitor and manage security operations over their IT network infrastructure, Facility Commander Wnx seamlessly integrates access control, photo identification and credentialing, digital video surveillance, alarm monitoring, intrusion detection, and visitor management. Through platform standardization and event-driven automation, this powerful solution helps businesses increase security effectiveness, reduce risks, and eliminate the hidden costs associated with operating non-integrated security, facilities, and business systems.
- Seamless integration – a single platform and open application architecture integrates the most common physical security applications and supports many third-party systems
- Fast, effective response – event-driven automation minimizes operator intervention and expedites information delivery
- Reduced costs – event verification avoids unnecessary and timeconsuming follow-up; common interface style reduces training needs; reuse of existing video infrastructure cuts installation costs; automatic software updates reduces IT involvement
- Easy Photo Identification and Credentialing
- Flexible Graphics Monitoring and ControlPowerful Digital Video Surveillance